||Om bhur bhuvah svah tat-savitur varenyam bhargo devasya dhimahi dhiyo yo nah pracodayat||
The Gayatri Mantra is one of the key Vedic mantras of the Hindu religion. This holy mantra was written by Maharishi Vishvamitra and is a hymn from the Rig Veda, the oldest of Vedic scriptures.
This Mantra is unique as it is itself worshipped besides being used in other rituals. Hindus all over the world understand the significance of reciting the Gayatri Mantra. It has several key benefits for a devotee’s life.
Gayatri Mantra Jaap Pooja Vidhi
The Gayatri mantra is one of the oldest and most powerful of Sanskrit mantras.
1. Chanting of Gayatri Mantra 3 times a day, which is done by expert Brahmin priests.
2. Devotees must take a bath at Sunrise to purify their minds, body and souls.
3. Sandhyavandanam ritual along with Jaap.
4. Offering of food to Brahmins and poor people after Mantra Jaap.
Benefits of Gayatri Mantra Jaap Pooja
1. Destroys all evil influences in your life.
2. Helps you be more ambitious and achieve professional success.
3. Improves your respiratory system, heart functioning and nervous system.
4. Destroys all evil thoughts and desires from the devotee’s mind.
5. All sins from this life and the past are removed by chanting the Mantra.